Paris ATC

May 11, 2011

I have another little project to show for you today. This is an ATC that I did a while back for a swap I was in. I have to be honest, I almost didn’t send it.  I really like how it turned out! 

atc

I used the packaging from one of my die purchases as well as some distress inks to give it that aged look.  The image I printed from online.  I think I’m going to have to redo this one so I have one for my house. It would be nice to do a series of these framed for my bathroom.  Hmmmm . . I may just do that!

Thanks for looking!

Michele

2 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty, Michele. I have never done and ATC before. :)
Hugs~

Terre said...

Girl you can come decorate my bathroom anytime...as long as you bring a few of those ATC's with you. Stunning...love it.

Blog contents © Creative Mayhem 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.