Halloween Layout Showcase and a Challenge

Oct 13, 2011


I’m filling in for Melissa this week over at The Rubber Café as she is getting ready to teach some fabulous classes in West Palm Beach at the Scrapbook Expo. If you happen to be in the area, stop on by our booth for some great card Teach-n-Takes.

So this week the challenge to be entered to win a $20 GC from The Rubber Café store is to create a layout featuring . . you guessed it. . Halloween! 

pumpkin101

I did mine a little differently since we don’t normally dress up in ghoulish outfits but we do like to carve a pumpkin every year to help us get ready for the trick-or-treaters.

pumpkin101d

I couldn’t find the right patterned paper so I decided to create my own background paper by stamping over the entire cardstock piece with H-977 Background Basics #1 and then overstamping with the pumpkins from CL-002 Pumpkin Face Mix-n-Match.

pumpkin101b

I then added my embellishments including the 121007 Jellie Dots in Crystal with the very handy RC001 Stick “Em” Up tool. These work great as centers for your flowers.

Only thing left was to add my photo, bling, and title to complete the layout. I hope you’ve enjoyed this project and are inspired to participate in our challenge of creating your own Halloween layout.

Products Used:

dtsignature-michele

0 comments:

Blog contents © Creative Mayhem 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.