Remodeling In Progress. . . .

Apr 6, 2012

There's so much that's new and exciting in my life right now that I wanted to revamp the blog to better handle it! Sooo, I'm currently redesigning the blog here at Creative Mayhem. Please pardon the dust as I continue to renovate for the next few days.

Lots of exciting new things happening in my life right now and I CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE!!! but alas I'll have to wait just a little bit longer. :) 

I'm truly blessed to be able to work and play in an industry that I love so much. I've been fortunate enough to surround myself with good, honest, hard-working people who have led me to where I am today. To you I say thank you!

Here's to the next chapter in my creative journey.

Stay tuned!!!!

Michele

2 comments:

Heidi Blankenship said...

Love the New Look Michele!! I am so excited for you and your new adventures!! I can't wait to see and hear more!!! So very very happy our paths crossed!!! (((((Hugs)))) to you my sweet friend!!! ♥

Krystal H said...

Hey girl, I am not sure if this is the right place for me to leave this message; however here it goes. I was your first and last customer yesterday at the Scrapbook Convention in Orlando yesterday, Friday, May 18, 2012! I really enjoyed talking with you & showing me all the new neat stuff that I am fixing to start playing with today, can't wait! Let me know if I posted this in the right place :-)

Blog contents © Creative Mayhem 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.